Ready to sell? I can help!
Selling a home is a big undertaking. It seems like everyone has an opinion on what you should do—the internet, Cable TV home renovation shows, your neighbors, your relatives…yikes! Where do you start? And how do you know what to do when?
That’s where the services of a full-time, experienced RealtorÂ® come in. It’s my job to work in partnership with you every step of the way to get great results!
- It’s my job to be a market expert when it comes to your neighborhood and your unique home.
- It’s my job to offer solid information and sound advice to help you price your home.
- It’s my job to help you determine the most effective steps to prepare your home for today’s buyer.
- It’s my job to market your home in ways that only an experienced, professional realtor can do, through multiple websites, social media, agent-to-agent contact, and good, old-fashioned networking.
- It’s my job to make sure showings are scheduled accurately, and buyer feedback is gathered and analyzed promptly.
- It’s my job to help you successfully navigate negotiations, from sorting out multiple offers, understanding the sometimes complicated inspection process, to making it to the closing table stress-free and on time.
- It’s my job to stay in touch after closing, so that you’ve always got the inside scoop when it comes to real estate.
- It’s my pleasure to do all of this and more for my clients, because YOU’RE the reason I love my many jobs!