Ready to sell? I can help!
Selling a home is a big undertaking. It seems like everyone has an opinion on what you should do---the internet, Cable TV home renovation shows, your neighbors, your relatives...yikes! Where do you start? And how do you know what to do when?
That's where the services of a full-time, experienced Realtor® come in. It's my job to work in partnership with you every step of the way to get great results!
- It's my job to be a market expert when it comes to your neighborhood and your unique home.
- It's my job to offer solid information and sound advice to help you price your home.
- It's my job to help you determine the most effective steps to prepare your home for today's buyer.
- It's my job to market your home in ways that only an experienced, professional realtor can do, through multiple websites, social media, agent-to-agent contact, and good, old-fashioned networking.
- It's my job to make sure showings are scheduled accurately, and buyer feedback is gathered and analyzed promptly.
- It's my job to help you successfully navigate negotiations, from sorting out multiple offers, understanding the sometimes complicated inspection process, to making it to the closing table stress-free and on time.
- It's my job to stay in touch after closing, so that you've always got the inside scoop when it comes to real estate.
- It's my pleasure to do all of this and more for my clients, because YOU'RE the reason I love my many jobs!